Greetings fellow soak seekers! We’re all a bit stir crazy and missing our hot springs adventures. Below are the latest updates we are aware of.
Public Hot Springs on National Forest and BLM Land:
- ALL PUBLIC HOT SPRINGS are closed until September 30th unless otherwise noted, or until Governor Brown lifts the closure. This applies to BLM, Forest Service, and State Park areas.
- Cougar Hot Springs opened July 6th with the following restrictions: Up to 15 people allowed in at a time. Max soak time is 2 hours. Day use fee is $7. Access is first come, first serve.
- McCredie – open for day use only
Individual, Commercial Hot Springs:
- Alvord – open with restrictions
- Belknap – open with restrictions
- Breitenbush – open with restrictions
- Cove – closed until further notice
- Crystal Crane – open with restrictions
- Jackson Wellsprings – closed until further notice
- Summer Lake – closed until further notice
- Hot Lake and Hunters – unknown/not posted
We will keep this as up to date as possible. Love goes out to our fellow community of strong, caring hot springers. Please comment if you have updates to share!