Greetings fellow soak seekers! We’re all a bit stir crazy and missing our hot springs adventures. Here’s the latest as of May 10th:
Public Hot Springs on National Forest and BLM Land:
- ALL HOT SPRINGS are closed until September 30th, or until Governor Brown lifts the closure. This applies to BLM, Forest Service, and State Park areas.
Individual, Commercial Hot Springs:
- Alvord – closed until further notice
- Belknap – open May 1st (??)
- Breitenbush – open June 1st
- Crystal Crane – open May 15th (??)
- Jackson Wellsprings – closed until further notice
- Summer Lake – closed until further notice
- Cove, Hot Lake, Hunters – unknown/not posted
We will keep this as up to date as possible. Love goes out to our fellow community of strong, caring hot springers. Please comment if you have updates to share!
If you run a business or manage a company here is a nice list of Coronavirus SEO resources.